Books, Blogs and Podcasts Resources
- Callanan, M., & Kelley, P. (1992). Final gifts: Understanding the special awareness, needs, and communications of the dying. Simon & Schuster.
- Doka, K. J. (Ed.) (2016). Living with grief when illness is prolonged. Taylor & Francis.
- Dunn, H. (2016). Hard choices for loving people: CPR, feeding tubes, palliative care, comfort measures, and the patient with a serious illness (6th). Quality of Life Publishing Company.
- Gawande, A. (2017). Being mortal: Medicine and what matters in the end.
- Schreiber, M. J., & Breitenbucher, C. (2022). My two Elaines: Learning, coping, and surviving as an Alzheimer’s caregiver. Harper Horizon.
- Byock, I. (2014). The four things that matter most: A book about living. Atria Books; Simon and Schuster.
- End-of-Life University (Dr. Karen Wyatt)
- Mindfulness and Grief (Heather Stang)
- Widow Cast (Joann Filomena)
- Build a Life After Loss (Julie Cluff)
- What’s Your Grief (Eleanor Haley & Lisa Williams)
- Terrible, Thanks for Asking (Nora McInerny)
- Daughterhood the Podcast (Rosanne Corcoran)
- Happy Healthy Caregiver (Elizabeth Miller)
- AlzAuthors: Untangling Alzheimer’s & Dementia (Marianne Sciucco)
- Love Your Caregiving Life (Charlotte Bayala)
- People with Parents (Leighann Lord)
- Dementia Care Partner Talk Show with Teepa Snow (Teepa Snow & Greg Phelps)
- Transition Aging Parents (Dale Carter)
- As Our Parents Age (Marti Weston)
- The Alzheimer’s Reading Room (Bob DeMarco)
- Caregiver Warrior Blog (Susanne White)
- Caregiving Café (Lynn Greenblatt)
- Dementia Today (Jennifer Gerhold)
All people deserve love, compassion, and dignity at end-of-life. At Minnesota Hospice, we strive to empower people to live life as fully as possible on their terms. Our team is filled with experienced professionals dedicated to walking with you during this part of life’s sacred journey. We provide the highest level of hospice care possible to help people find meaning, purpose, love, and beauty in living before departing life peacefully.
Contact Us For More Information or to Schedule a Complimentary Consultation