Registered Nurse Case Manager
Are you being nudged from within to a greater calling? Are you ready to use your nursing skills and continue to have a powerful impact on the lives you touch? As a Registered Nurse-RN with Minnesota Hospice your primary objective is to provide skilled nursing services to patients in their place of residence.
Through our work environment philosophy, we create uplifting support within this thriving Hospice Team, offering an opportunity for you to embrace the best version of yourself professionally and personally, empowering you to do your best work. Our promise to you is to give you all the support that you need to thrive in our agency.
- Manage after hours, emergency patient calls and visits
- Documents care provided, observations made and communications with patient, family and facility caregivers in electronic medical record
- Participate patient/family care conferences
- Admit patients to hospice services
- Set up patient medicine and provide treatments
- Consult with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Provide education/instructions to patients and families regarding disease and/or symptom management
- Current RN license in State of MN
- Current CPR Certification for health care providers
- Associate or Bachelors Degree
Nursing: 4+ years
- Must be able to be on call
Interested in the position?