Full-time On-call RN
Are you being nudged from within to a greater calling? Are you ready to use your nursing skills and continue to have a powerful impact on the lives you touch? As an On-call Registered Nurse-RN with Minnesota Hospice you will be responsible for providing end-of-life care and hospice services to clients in their place of residence after regular weekday business hours, weekends and/or holidays.
Through our work environment philosophy, we create uplifting support within this thriving Hospice Team, offering an opportunity for you to embrace the best version of yourself professionally and personally, empowering you to do your best work. Our promise to you is to give you all the support that you need to thrive on our team.
*Retired Nurses and stay at home mothers WELCOME*
- Manage after hours, emergency patient calls and visits
- Set up plans for patients’ care or continue to existing plans
- Observe patients and record findings
- Set up patient medicine and provide treatments
- Consult with doctors and other healthcare professionals
- Provide education/instructions to patients and families regarding disease and/or symptom management
- Current RN license in State of MN
- Current CPR Certification for health care providers
- Associate or Bachelors Degree
Nursing: 4+ years
- Must be able to be on call 21 days a month
- Flexible schedule
Interested in the position?